Effective on: 09/07/2018
affiliated with Spyse.com, such as findsubdomains.com, certdb.com, dnstable.com, parseip.com, portmap.com,
aslookup.com ("Websites") including all online services and functions. We are committed to safeguarding the
privacy of our website visitors. The terms "Spyse", "we", "us", "our" refer to Spyse OÜ.
Spyse takes privacy seriously. The following five principles underpin our approach to respecting your
- We value the trust that you place in us by giving us your personal information. We will always use your
personal information in a way that is fair and worthy of that trust.
- You are entitled to clear information about how we use your personal information. We shall always be
transparent with you about what information we collect, what we do with it, with whom we share it and
whom you should contact if you have any concerns.
- If you have any concerns about how we use your personal information, we will work with you to promptly
resolve those concerns.
- We will take all reasonable steps to protect your information from misuse and keep it secure.
- We will comply with all applicable data protection laws and regulations and we will co-operate with data
protection authorities. In the absence of data protection legislation, we will act in accordance with
generally accepted principles governing data protection.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of data:
- information that you provide by filing in forms on our Websites. This includes information provided at
the time of registering to use our Websites, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting
further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Websites;
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- details of your visits to our Websites including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data,
length visit, number of pageviews, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for
our own purposes or otherwise, and the resources that you access;
- your IP address, which we automatically receive and record your web browser when you interact with our
- cookies to uniquely identify your browser software over time on our Websites. A cookie is a small text
file that is stored on user's computer for record-keeping information. You may block, delete, or disable
these technologies if your web-browser or device allows this; and
- some of our services may include features based on users' actual locations and may report on users'
Using your personal data
relevant parts of the Websites.
We may use your username and email address to provide you with email newsletters and announcements, to
contact you about other product and service offers from us, and to provide you with significant
announcements about Website's functions or services, about any user account you may create. You can opt-out
by unchecking the appropriate email offer announcements boxes during registration or on your profile page
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to improve the Website's usability, and for marketing purposes; and
- to improve your browsing experience by personalizing the Websites.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere in this privacy
policy, we may disclose information about you:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others
for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
- to a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer
or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection
with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings)
Security of your personal data
Immediate access to Personal Information is allowed only to our authorized employees involved in the
Websites maintenance. Such employees shall strictly keep confidentiality of and prevent unauthorized third
party access to Personal Information.
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
However, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of
data sent over the internet. If you create an account (if applicable),you are responsible for keeping your
password confidential. We will not ask you for your password. Account passwords are encrypted. We cannot see
your passwords. We can only reset them.
Should you believe that any materials available on the Website infringe your rights, third-party rights, or
are offensive, you may notify us.
Should you have any questions concerning the Terms or the Website, please contact us as follows:
Postal mail address: Harju maakond, Tallinn, Kesklinna linnaosa, Sakala tn 7-2, Estonia, 10141
Please note that email communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure. Thus, do not include any sensitive
information in your emails to us.